Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Change

Admittedly I stole this from babycenter.com but it couldn't be more true today as I sit here missing my little Jack.

Things that Change when you have a Baby

1. You finally stop to smell the roses, because your baby is in your arms.
2. Where you once believed you were fearless, you now find yourself afraid.
3. The sacrifices you thought you made to have a child no longer seem like sacrifices.
4. You respect your body ... finally.
5. You respect your parents and love them in a new way.
6. You find that your baby's pain feels much worse than your own.
7. You believe once again in the things you believed in as a child.
8. You lose touch with the people in your life whom you should have banished years ago.
9. Your heart breaks much more easily.
10. You think of someone else 234,836,178,976 times a day.
11. Every day is a surprise.
12. Bodily functions are no longer repulsive. In fact, they please you. (Hooray for poop!)
13. You look at your baby in the mirror instead of yourself.
14. You become a morning person.
15. Your love becomes limitless, a superhuman power.

And my addition at 16 . . Keeping up with my blog becomes even more of a challenge.
Stay tuned for a big 3 month update in the next couple days.

1 comments:

C and M February 14, 2010 at 7:47 PM  

Whoo Hoo, a post! I know how busy Jack has been keeping you but I'm still checking this. Glad to see a post and what truth it is!
I couldn't be happier for you.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP